The Nogent Auction Saleroom also houses a Valuer-Auctioneer's office, founded in 1804. Christophe LUCIEN is the present resident
Valuer-Auctioneer. Our office organises legal sales, through court orders or judgements, business liquidations , of all types of objects.
We have also organised highly prestigious legal sales, such as :
- Monsieur François HEIM's Library of 20,000 volumes, necessitating eight days of auctions, the erection of a marquee, and which attracted 12,000 visitors,
- the impressive Maison BARDOUX wine cellar, organised at the Pavillon BALTARD,
- the former collection of the Marquis de TOUCHET,
- The M.G. HAIN collection of bronzes,
- The Max Delatte Library,
- The BOUVET collection of objets d'art and fine 18th Century furniture,
- The M. Jacques NAM collection of drawings and paintings,
- Sale of furnishings from the Imperial Train,
- The BARTHOMIVAT DE NEUFVILLE collections from the Château de VIALLEVELOURS in CHANONAT (PUY-DE-DÔME),
− Madame CARLIER's collections and jewellery box.
World record prices were achieved at all these sales.